Hi Readers!

Welcome to my Blog!

I don't post on this blog anymore, but feel free to check the archives for something that interests you.

You can also head over to my new blog, Just Add Laughter. This one is updated very frequently. Be sure to add it to your blog roll!

Thursday, August 23, 2007

This week

Just a little update on this week in my life. It doesn't seem like I was just at Disneyland on Sunday.

Anyway, school started on Monday. I have three classes on Mondays and Wednesdays. PE, US History, and English. I also have one class on Tuesdays and Thursdays, and that's Biology.

I was also offered a tutoring job on Tuesday, Thursdays and Fridays. I'll be working about 15 hours a week at the local High School, tutoring math. I am looking forward to this a lot. :) And the extra money every month will be great, too.

I just wanted to give everyone who reads my blog a little update on this week.

Upcoming in the next couple weeks:

--Start working on Tuesday.
--Disneyland Half Marathon, where I am volunteering on Sunday, Sept 2. Then, we're going to Disneyland on the 3rd, where we'll meet up with a few friends on my Disney internet board (www.laughingplace.com).
--The girls' birthdays are in October, so we'll be going to Disneyland again on October 5 & 7. We'll be having their "Birthday Party" at Plaza Inn on Sunday the 7th, where we'll be meeting with some friends from the above mentioned internet board.

Hope everyone had a great week and will have a great weekend!!

Peace Out.

No comments: