Hi Readers!

Welcome to my Blog!

I don't post on this blog anymore, but feel free to check the archives for something that interests you.

You can also head over to my new blog, Just Add Laughter. This one is updated very frequently. Be sure to add it to your blog roll!

Thursday, June 28, 2007

The wonderful life I lead

Today was a good day.

Not much happened.

I had a test in my Math class, and finished first. Not surprising, I've always been good at taking tests. I know I did really well.

I also managed to get all my papers organized in my binder. For the last two weeks, I've just been putting the papers into a folder at the back of my binder, and it finally got to me. So I organized my binder and now I feel 100% better.

I also managed to get all the garbage out of my house. Usually, it's one room at a time, but today, I put all the garbage out. Another relief. My sink is still full of dishes, but I'll work on that tomorrow. :o)

I have a bit of homework over the weekend, but not much. Just some Math problems, and also to find visual aids for my Speech. Not too bad.

My plans for tomorrow are as follows:

1. Get some laundry done.

2. Meet with the landlord to get next year's lease completed.

3. Take the kids swimming.

4. Put the kids down for a nap.

5. Finish the laundry.

I'm also going to work on finishing Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire this weekend. I have 22 days until Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows comes out, and I still have to finish books 5 & 6.

I'm really looking forward to re-reading Half Blood Prince, and finishing it right before I read Deathly Hallows. I'm very excited to see how the whole saga ends, but it will definitely be bittersweet. No more books to look forward to. I can only hope that the next 3 movies can do the books justice. The preview for OotP looks really good. Can't wait to see that, either....in TWO WEEKS!!!!

Ok, so I've rambled on. I shall thank you if you've reached the end of this blog. No one ever reads my blogs on MySpace, so maybe I can get more of an audience here. I promise to make them semi-interesting. I'll be posting a Disneyland trip report after my July 17th trip, so at least you'll have that to look forward to.

Take care, my readers. Peace Out.

No comments: