Hi Readers!

Welcome to my Blog!

I don't post on this blog anymore, but feel free to check the archives for something that interests you.

You can also head over to my new blog, Just Add Laughter. This one is updated very frequently. Be sure to add it to your blog roll!

Tuesday, July 3, 2007

I am NUTS!!

I am going to do the unthinkable. A Disneyland fanatic like myself should know better. I am just asking for trouble.
 
I am going to Disneyland tomorrow. I'm sure it's going to be an experience, seeing the Disney version of 4th of July Fireworks. I'm excited, but I know it's going to be crowded. CROWDED.
 
Alex has asked to ride Nemo, but I'm sure the lines will be LOOOOONG. The nice thing? It's only supposed to be 89 degrees. Here, it's supposed to be 118.
 
I'll report back with a full trip report when I get back. Hope everyone has a safe and sane Independence Day.
 
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE...don't drink and drive.




See what's free at AOL.com.

1 comment:

Kira said...

I hope you had fun at disneyland! and I hope it wasnt too crowded for you!