Hi Readers!

Welcome to my Blog!

I don't post on this blog anymore, but feel free to check the archives for something that interests you.

You can also head over to my new blog, Just Add Laughter. This one is updated very frequently. Be sure to add it to your blog roll!

Sunday, July 29, 2007

Weird

So I heard my phone beeping last night, which meant that I either had a voice mail or a text message.
 
I had a voice mail. I checked for missed calls, and there were none. Sometimes I have no service, so people will call, then when service is available, my phone will ring through my alert for the voicemail.
 
So I check my voice mail, and it's just the Star Wars theme song! No one spoke at all. So I pressed "8" which will call back the caller. Option not available. Which means that the person didn't have their number available to caller ID.
 
It's so weird. I have an idea of who it could be, but this person hasn't called me in a long long time. We've texted back and forth a bit lately, but not much otherwise.
 
So, if you're reading this, and you left me that voice mail, 'Fess Up!! It's bothering me!!! LOL




Get a sneak peek of the all-new AOL.com.

No comments: