Hi Readers!

Welcome to my Blog!

I don't post on this blog anymore, but feel free to check the archives for something that interests you.

You can also head over to my new blog, Just Add Laughter. This one is updated very frequently. Be sure to add it to your blog roll!

Sunday, July 8, 2007

Local Landmark

 
 
This is pretty cool. It's about 3 miles from where my mom used to live (Niland, California) and it's even visible on Google Earth and Google Maps (Look up: 1st St, Niland, Imperial, California 92257 and then follow Main Street all the way East. You'll see a white spot in the middle of the desert, after Beal Road curves a bit north).
 
The creator of Salvation Mountain has been featured in the San Diego Tribune ( Mountain man | The San Diego Union-Tribune ) among others.
 
There is now a locally produced DVD and other souvenirs from Salvation Mountain. If anyone is interested just let me know!!!!

No comments: