Hi Readers!

Welcome to my Blog!

I don't post on this blog anymore, but feel free to check the archives for something that interests you.

You can also head over to my new blog, Just Add Laughter. This one is updated very frequently. Be sure to add it to your blog roll!

Monday, July 23, 2007

Nothing exciting

Well, I kind of fell into a slump with my blogging, didn't I?
 
I'm sorry.
 
I'm in my final week of the Summer Session. I have a speech to give (not done), an interview to turn in (not done) and a math final (on Thursday). The speech is due Wednesday, and the interview is due tomorrow. I'm very confident with my Math final.
 
Once I finish this week, I'm going to be giving my house a major floor-to-ceiling cleaning. I want to start the Fall semester with a clean house, and enough room for Big Sis and me to do our homework.
 
I will be picking up my sister from the Airport on the 11th of August. YAY! My girls are excited to be seeing "Auntie"...yet they are still arguing as to whether she's in Georgia or Colorado!!! It's funny!
 
On a totally different topic, the Teens on the Jeopardy! Teen Tournament do not look like teens!!!! What the heck?
 
And, I just found a visitor in my room. A cricket. Niiiiiiiiice. Not. Off to kill him. Eeeewwww.
 
Peace out, my homies. I'm off to bed.




Get a sneak peek of the all-new AOL.com.

No comments: