Hi Readers!

Welcome to my Blog!

I don't post on this blog anymore, but feel free to check the archives for something that interests you.

You can also head over to my new blog, Just Add Laughter. This one is updated very frequently. Be sure to add it to your blog roll!

Monday, July 30, 2007

Just a Monday Blog

Wow. I have so much to do this week. And I have no motivation.
 
I have to finish all the laundry. Finish cleaning the kitchen to make room for the groceries I'll be buying next week. I need to finish the girls' bedroom. And I need to clean my own room.
 
I wish I had a maid.
 
On another note, I'm doing really well with the no soda thing. Since I haven't been going to school, or even going out, no fast food, which makes it easier to not have soda. I've switched to iced tea, though. And water.
 
I'm bored. Someone email me. Or call. Or IM me. Whatever. Anyone else bored??
 
I miss Disneyland.




Get a sneak peek of the all-new AOL.com.

No comments: