Hi Readers!

Welcome to my Blog!

I don't post on this blog anymore, but feel free to check the archives for something that interests you.

You can also head over to my new blog, Just Add Laughter. This one is updated very frequently. Be sure to add it to your blog roll!

Saturday, July 14, 2007

My Stupid Ex

I called my Ex, telling him that I can get Big Sis a round trip ticket to fly from San Diego to Oakland for less than $200.
He goes off, saying she can't fly alone until she's 15 (Not true. Southwest's Unaccompanied Minor minimum age is 5). He also says that she can't stay with him because he has no room (she has no problems sleeping on the floor), so she'd have to stay with his parents. But they're in Wyoming.
@@ If he doesn't want to see her, why doesn't he just say so, and stop making excuses?
Jerk.





Get a sneak peak of the all-new AOL.com.

No comments: