Hi Readers!

Welcome to my Blog!

I don't post on this blog anymore, but feel free to check the archives for something that interests you.

You can also head over to my new blog, Just Add Laughter. This one is updated very frequently. Be sure to add it to your blog roll!

Friday, July 11, 2008

Just Add Laughter

Well, people. It's time. I couldn't wait until Monday to start using my beautiful new blog!

So, if you're here, then you obviously want to read about my life. My life as a Pirate is slowing changing into one that revolves around my family. I'm not even spending as much time on the computer now. Isn't it CRAZY? HAHA. I blame it on Summer, and the fact that my kids are here ALL THE TIME. I wish I could have gotten Big Sis into that Girl Scout Camp.

Speaking of Girl Scouts, when school starts, I'll be heading a Brownie Troop, along with working. So if you follow me on MySpace, don't expect much from me in the way of messages or anything. If you have my email address at Gmail, please use it.

Otherwise, check out my new blog, Just Add Laughter. That's where you'll find me. And pics of the girls and reviews on books I've read and just basic updates on my life. What I love is that I can send pics from my cell phone straight to my blog, so I can even update when I'm not able to get to a computer!

So, I'm going to say farewell to A Pirate's Life for Me. I will probably link back to it every once in a while. And all my blog posts are staying put, forever archived in the Blogger directory. I've gotta say, it's been fun, but not as much fun as I'm about to have.

So, go check out my pretty new blog. The layout is from Leelou Blogs. I love it. It fits my outlook on life perfectly! See you there!!!

No comments: