Hi Readers!

Welcome to my Blog!

I don't post on this blog anymore, but feel free to check the archives for something that interests you.

You can also head over to my new blog, Just Add Laughter. This one is updated very frequently. Be sure to add it to your blog roll!

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Ten on Tuesday

So, here's the first of my daily ideas. I actually did a search for it.

10 favorite movie characters (in no particular order)

1. Jack Sparrow from Pirates of the Caribbean Trilogy
2. Dory from Finding Nemo
3. Giselle from Enchanted
4. Edward Bloom from Big Fish
5. Obi-Wan Kenobi from Star Wars Prequels
6. Satine from Moulin Rouge
7. Christian from Moulin Rouge (are you seeing a Ewan McGregor pattern here??)
8. Robin of Loxley from Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves
9. Forrest Gump
10. Princess Mia from Princess Diaries

These movies are usually ones I can watch over and over, and I'm sure I've left out a few characters...like Lucy Whitmore from 50 First Dates or some of Adam Sandler's characters.

So, what are YOUR 10 favorite movie characters?

No comments: