Hi Readers!

Welcome to my Blog!

I don't post on this blog anymore, but feel free to check the archives for something that interests you.

You can also head over to my new blog, Just Add Laughter. This one is updated very frequently. Be sure to add it to your blog roll!

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Thinking...

I've been thinking of giving my Blog a major overhaul.

since I've been blogging more, I was thinking about changing the name, which means I have to change the web address.

I'll give a heads up when I do this, so don't worry...but I need to get creative. Threeundertwo, LVBelle, Kira, Tena...help! LOL Give me ideas!!!

Ok, now I'm going to close Blogger and turn on iTunes so I can get some work done here around the house! I also need to eat lunch because I'm hungry!!!

2 comments:

Kira said...

I wish I could help but I have trouble enough coming up with something for my own blog LOL. I want to change the URL and give my blog a cool sounding profile etc.. but I am at a loss.

Maybe the blog wonder that is 2/3 can offer you help ;) Her blog sure is generating intrest!

Tena said...

good luck on the re-vamping of your blog Jaime!