Hi Readers!

Welcome to my Blog!

I don't post on this blog anymore, but feel free to check the archives for something that interests you.

You can also head over to my new blog, Just Add Laughter. This one is updated very frequently. Be sure to add it to your blog roll!

Thursday, July 3, 2008

Thursday..

So, I'm trying to come up with daily themes for my blogs, so even if I have nothing to write about, I have something to write about!

I've seen "Wordless Wednesdays" listed more than once. This is actually a great idea! Can someone explain a little more? A personal pic? Or can I add a funny or thought-provoking graphic that I've found on the internet?

Today's SITS Featured Blogger does a "Tirade Tuesdays" where she vents. I love that idea, but the idea of keeping notes throughout the week on what ticks me off just doesn't sound like me. If something ticks me off on Saturday, I'm going to write about it on Saturday. What other "Tuesday" themes should I consider?

What about the rest of the week? Ideas? Anyone? It would mainly be for the weekdays, but some ideas for the weekends would be much appreciated!

On another note, have you all read The Secret is in the Sauce? Awesome blog! They're doing 6 weeks of giveaways, and they're only on their 2nd week! Go read it! Also, Tip Junkie is doing 20 days of give aways. This weekend (they're extending it because of the holiday!) they're giving away a gift certificate to purchase a custom blog layout. Go check these blogs out!

One last thought....my girls come home today!!!! I'm so excited to see them! I've got the stuff I brought up yesterday unpacked, I just have to put it away. Once the girls get here, I'll put a DVD on in my room and work on my filing cabinet. That's going to be the biggest job for me!

Currently watching: Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest. Oh, how I love Johnny Depp! :)

1 comment:

Tena said...

Wordless wednesday can be anything, there is Thursday Thirteen, Cheaper than Therapy has a Thousand word Thursday... I pick and choose, it is good to have these to fall back on when your brain is giving nothing but farts! HA HA HA!
I love doing Thursday Thirteens, but they get tough at times.