Hi Readers!

Welcome to my Blog!

I don't post on this blog anymore, but feel free to check the archives for something that interests you.

You can also head over to my new blog, Just Add Laughter. This one is updated very frequently. Be sure to add it to your blog roll!

Monday, July 7, 2008

Random Acts of Kindness

Today, I had to go to the post office to mail out a few more books for Paper Back Swap. Before I could do that, though, I had to go to Calico's to print up the labels, since both printers at home are out of ink.

The girls were being very good, so I told them that I would buy them a cup of fro-yo to share while I finished taping up the books. I guess while they were in line to order, the AT&T Guy in front of us heard and bought them each a cup of fro-yo! The guy behind the counter told me the now-long-gone AT&T guy paid for it!

The girls were pleasantly surprised, and since I had only planned on buying one cup, I was able to enjoy some, too!

I mailed out four books: Diary of a Mad Bride, Something Blue, Heaven Scent, and Pride and Prejudice. I also received a movie from the Disney Movie Club. It was Enchanted! I already have TWO copies of Enchanted! So, I have to go back to the post office tomorrow to mail it back!

And, oh yeah...it's hot as H-E-Double Hockey Sticks out there...and humid as a bathroom where someone's taking a hot-water-only shower!

Gotta love Mondays!

No comments: