Hi Readers!

Welcome to my Blog!

I don't post on this blog anymore, but feel free to check the archives for something that interests you.

You can also head over to my new blog, Just Add Laughter. This one is updated very frequently. Be sure to add it to your blog roll!

Sunday, July 6, 2008

New Contest at SITS!

So, have you been reading The Secret is in the Sauce? Last week, that had that adorable purse for their giveaway. I didn't win, darn it.

But, this week, they're giving away a $100 gift card to Target! Hello??? I know what I could do with $100 at Target. I need new clothes! What could you do with it?

So, go over there, comment on their blog with the give away, then link back to their blog on your blog!

Oh, and if you win...buy me something! :)

1 comment:

Tena said...

I'll buy you a pack of gum! HA HA HA