Hi Readers!

Welcome to my Blog!

I don't post on this blog anymore, but feel free to check the archives for something that interests you.

You can also head over to my new blog, Just Add Laughter. This one is updated very frequently. Be sure to add it to your blog roll!

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

July??

Ok, where did the first six months go? Boy, does time fly!

So, today, I've unpacked another kitchen box and got stuff put away in the girls' bathroom. I still have their suitcases on my coffee table, which have clothes they didn't take to grandma's, so I need to put those away too. I'm still looking for the box with the hangers in it!

I woke up today at 10. Of course, I didn't go to bed until after 1:30, so it's not like I got a whole heck of a lot of sleep...8.5 hours, typical for me. Once the girls come home, I'll be getting up between 7 and 8am.

Honey went into work at 5am this morning, so he'll be home at 1:30. At 10, I got the text messages from Weather.com saying it was already 101 degrees outside! I know what some of you are thinking...if I'm waking at 10, and it's already 101 outside, HOW am I supposed to be doing my C25K workout? Umm...that's a good question! I don't have an answer.

Also, as you can see, I've spruced up my blog a bit. I was playing around with it last night. I've added some new blogs to my blog list. Two of note are The Secret is in the Sauce which is having some giveaways on their blog. Check it out. I know some of you who read my blog would be great on their featured blog list. Also check out Tip Junkie, who is also having giveaways every day for 20 days! Make sure you tell them I sent you!

So, take a look around. I've added some new stuff, switched some stuff around....let me know what you think! I have one question for Tena, though. How did you get your page all spiffy? Did you pay for a membership? How did you do that? Ok...that was three questions. Sorry.

No comments: