Hi Readers!

Welcome to my Blog!

I don't post on this blog anymore, but feel free to check the archives for something that interests you.

You can also head over to my new blog, Just Add Laughter. This one is updated very frequently. Be sure to add it to your blog roll!

Monday, June 30, 2008

Mom Blog Network

Vote for my blog A Pirate's Life For Me on Mom Blog Network

Are you ready for another blog from me? I guess I'm trying to break some kind of record tonight..I just don't know what it is!

So, I've been checking all my favorite blogs for fun stuff to do with it. Tena's Blog has a link to the Mom Blog Network. So I added my blog to it, so now, my dear, wonderful reader, you should click that fun little icon to vote for my blog. And, if you happen to add your blog, let me know, and I'll be more than happy to return the favor!!

30 minutes left of June....I wonder how many more blogs I'll be posting?

No comments: