Hi Readers!

Welcome to my Blog!

I don't post on this blog anymore, but feel free to check the archives for something that interests you.

You can also head over to my new blog, Just Add Laughter. This one is updated very frequently. Be sure to add it to your blog roll!

Monday, June 16, 2008

My Workout Yesterday (C25K W1 D1)

Photobucket

Ok, so I didn't do the "C25K" workout yesterday. BUT, I did swim laps in the pool, did some pull ups on the ladder in the deep end, "ran" the width of the pool in the shallow end (that right there was hard core!!), and then, I also helped Honey move some of his stuff over to the new house. I helped load the couch and the Cal King mattress into the trailer, and then, I helped unload it into the new house. I got a good upper body and cardio workout yesterday!

So, while I didn't alternate the jogging and running, I did do something.

1 comment:

Tena said...

more than I do in a week...lol