Hi Readers!

Welcome to my Blog!

I don't post on this blog anymore, but feel free to check the archives for something that interests you.

You can also head over to my new blog, Just Add Laughter. This one is updated very frequently. Be sure to add it to your blog roll!

Monday, June 23, 2008

A Meme for Monday

So, I was tagged for this meme. I'm sitting here, with it already being 100 outside at 10:30am, watching "The Other Sister" on FX, and wanting something yummy for breakfast.

Four jobs I've had:
1. Customer service rep at a teacher supply store. I started in high school, 1997, and lasted 2 years. This was the longest job I've had, and the one I loved the most.

2. Clerk Typist at IVROP. I also enjoyed the job, when I actually had work to do. I paid out the checks for gas reimbursement for CalWorks participants who had a job.

3. AVID Tutor. Gotta love working with the high schoolers. It kept my determination to teach, but to teach elementary school, so I can get to them before high school! LOL

4. The best job of all: Mommy. My 24/7 job I've held for 6.5 years... that right now, I'm on vacation from (kids at grandma's) and I'm going out of my MIND!


Four movies I could watch over and over:
1. 50 Frirst Dates. I watched this again yesterday on USA. I can't get enough...Adam Sandler and Drew Barrymore are so cute together. :)

2. Any of the Harry Potter movies. On TV or DVD, I will sit through the entire 3 hours of each movie :)

3. Any of the Pirates movies (DUH, right?). Johnny Depp as Jack Sparrow...need I say more?

4. It's hard for me to think of a 4th movie, because there are lots of movies I'll sit and watch when they're on TV, but don't own on DVD: Where the Heart Is and Steel Magnolias are two that come to mind.


Four places I have lived:
1. Omaha, NE -- I was about 6 and that's where my sister was born.

2. Grand Forks, ND -- Again, I was a kid, but man, thinking about the snow makes this heat a little more bareable.

3. Vallejo, CA -- where I was when my kids were born.

4. Imperial Valley, CA -- Niland, Calipat, El Centro, Westmorland -- I moved there after my divorce, and MAN, I am so glad I'm out of there! :)


Four TV shows I like:
1. Survivor -- it's like a train wreck...I can't stop watching it!

2. The Amazing Race -- I would love to do this show...to travel all over the world. With my luck, though, I'd be eliminated after the first leg :P

3. Friends -- gotta catch the reruns! If I were to get all the seasons on DVD, I would watch them constantly!

4. Desperate Housewives -- I love catching up with the women of Whisteria Lane...sometimes, my life is better, and sometimes, it's an escape from my crappy life!


Four Favorite Foods:
1. threeundertwo mentioned sourdough bread. I would have to agree. I could definitely use some fresh, hot sourdough bread right now :)

2. Pizza -- it's so versitile...and a great way to get my kids to eat veggies!

3. Mexican food -- mmm...I think I'll run to the taco shop for lunch :)

4. Italian food -- dang....now I'm really hungry!!!


Four Places I Would Rather Be:
1. Disneyland -- I'd get some Mexican food and a margarita from DCA!

2. San Francisco -- right on the wharf...I'm sure it's not over 100 degrees on the water!

3. San Diego -- closer than SF, and still probably not as hot :)

4. WDW -- while it's hot and humid, it's still Disney!


Four People I'm Tagging:
Hmm....since I was tagged by an LPer, and she tagged two other LPers on my list, too, I guess I'm going to have to hit up my other friends.

1. I Love my Punky Monkey's

2. Mommy to 2 Princesses

and, oh, what the heck...I'm tagging you anyway

3. monkey memories

4. Although Life May Choose the Music, I Choose the Dance

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ooo, we don't have any Wiggles CDs yet, that would be awesome. I was thinking about putting some Wiggles songs on my ipod for the drive over to California. If your girls are still into them, Big Lots has old DVDs for $4. I just bought some and my mom went and bought 12 for his birthday! :) I love the Wiggles too but we've just had way too much lately. He wants them on all the time, even when he's not really watching. There's only so much Fruit Salad a woman can take...

Kira said...

I used to be addicted to survivor in the early years.

I only watched the last two episodes (that included the finale) of last season...all I can say is HOLY COW at those women and their manipulation skills.

Thanks for tagging me..I posted my meme =)