Hi Readers!

Welcome to my Blog!

I don't post on this blog anymore, but feel free to check the archives for something that interests you.

You can also head over to my new blog, Just Add Laughter. This one is updated very frequently. Be sure to add it to your blog roll!

Saturday, June 14, 2008

New feature!

Couch to 5K

So, my Couch to 5K workout starts tomorrow at 7am! I have my Google calendar all set up to send me a text message to my phone at 6:30am to get my butt out of bed! AND, you get to peek in on my calendar...see it below! I'll add fun stuff when it comes up, but for now, it's for my Couch to 5K workouts!

I figure 7am is cool enough outside (well, hopefully not above 80!) and the sun's not too high to burn me.

So, look for my blog update starting tomorrow...I'm going Sunday, Tuesday, and Thursday (days Honey works and leaves just before 7am!)

Wish me luck! Now I just have to remember to pack my workout clothes when I go to Honey's! :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yay! Have fun tomorrow! :)