Hi Readers!

Welcome to my Blog!

I don't post on this blog anymore, but feel free to check the archives for something that interests you.

You can also head over to my new blog, Just Add Laughter. This one is updated very frequently. Be sure to add it to your blog roll!

Monday, June 9, 2008

Our New House!

This is the view from our living room. It looks out onto the open desert and the surrounding mountains. In the winter, they should be covered with snow.










This is the view of our front yard and front porch from the street. We are on a corner, and are actually surrounded on three sides by roads.











This is the front, looking into our car port. The window at the end is Jim's workshop. I jokingly told him I was going to paint him a sign to hang on the door that said "The Doghouse." He's rarely in the doghouse, so he knew I was kidding!

1 comment:

Kira said...

I'm so jealous of the view you guys have at your new place!

in RE to your comment on my blog about the 17th I won't be there again this year =( I'll be in vegas for my uncle's wedding on the 18th! I was really looking forward to sneak a trip in for the meet this year but as luck would have it they planned the wedding for those dates.