Hi Readers!

Welcome to my Blog!

I don't post on this blog anymore, but feel free to check the archives for something that interests you.

You can also head over to my new blog, Just Add Laughter. This one is updated very frequently. Be sure to add it to your blog roll!

Monday, June 9, 2008

Couch to 5K

Thanks to my LP friend and blogging buddy, LVBelle, I have decided to give the Couch to 5K Running Plan a try. I have two 5Ks I'm planning on running in November for Autism (www.walknowforautism.com). My friend Tab and I were supposed to run on in San Diego last year, but because of the fires, it was canceled. Then, we were supposed to make it up in Irvine later that month, but due to previous engagements, I was unable to attend. This year, we're doing both!

So, the girls are leaving for my grandma's on Saturday. I have to start packing the house for the move, but I think I'm going to start getting my butt out of bed in the morning (if I'm at Jim's, I'm up anyway!) and getting going on this little endeavor! Can't be too difficult, right?

So, I'll keep this blog updated on my progress. If you want to join the 5Ks in November, let me know!!

2 comments:

Kira said...

Best of luck to you for your move! How exciting!

Unknown said...

:) I'm so happy you're joining me on this! And the suggestion to run before Monkey gets up is a great one...except for the fact that he's up at 5:00 every day! I can't get up any earlier than I already am!