Hi Readers!

Welcome to my Blog!

I don't post on this blog anymore, but feel free to check the archives for something that interests you.

You can also head over to my new blog, Just Add Laughter. This one is updated very frequently. Be sure to add it to your blog roll!

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Couch to 5K ... update

Couch to 5K LogoWalk Now for Autism Logo



Ok, so I've been slacking on my C25K workout. It's just that it's so HOT and I have to workout outside because I have no treadmill.

However, I have been swimming daily. That counts for something, right? I have my calendar set up so my official C25K workout starts Sunday, but I'm going to do Week 1 this week, too, to acclimate myself to the heat.

Now, have you read about my walk for Autism? You can get to my Walk Page by clicking the graphic on the top right of my blog page. You can check out how much I've raised or you can join my team! Keep reading here for updates on my workouts.

So, if you're doing the C25K workout, maybe you can join Team EJ 2008. It's in November in San Diego, so it won't be too hot! :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I wish I could get to San Diego for it! But I will definitely donate some money as soon as I get my raise in the fall! :) Keep going on your workouts, I totally respect you doing it in the heat, I don't think I could!

Threeundertwo said...

Good luck with your workouts and your walk! I've tagged you for a meme on my blog.