Hi Readers!

Welcome to my Blog!

I don't post on this blog anymore, but feel free to check the archives for something that interests you.

You can also head over to my new blog, Just Add Laughter. This one is updated very frequently. Be sure to add it to your blog roll!

Monday, June 30, 2008

House, School, and stuff

So, thanks to Tena (I love my punky monkeys), I added a new blog to my blog list. It's called The Secret is in the Sauce (SITS). They do fun give aways and stuff! This week's is a genuine Brighton handbag retailed at $175. It's cute, no?



So, I've gotten about 95% of my stuff moved into the new house. The girls' bunk beds are up and made (and probably the only time they'll be made to my standards, I'm sure). My computer's hooked up in their room. I'm going to backup all my pictures and other files, then they'll be able to play games on it. There's no internet on it, but I have some games they'll find fun.

Also, school's going good. I got my pre-mid-term grade report and I have a B. However, I was given an online assignment, and it wasn't available for me to finish, and she has it listed as missing. So, I'm working on getting her to fix it. But a B is good...my mid-term is on Wednesday at 6pm.

Update: Just like I thought, I should have been excused from the assignment, since it wasn't an option for me to do it! So, I now have an A!! YAY!!! :)

My girls will be home on Friday! I can't wait. I miss them terribly and have been having problems sleeping because of it. Now that their room is ready for them, I'm missing them even more. But on Friday, after they get here, we'll do something fun if we don't have a place to go. No fireworks in town and the ones you can purchase are banned in San Diego county. So, if we don't have one of Honey's friend's houses to go to, we'll probably BBQ and go swimming, or watch some movies and play some games. Then, like is tradition, we'll watch the fireworks on ABC from WDW and Disneyland!

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

You are entered in the contest! Welcome to the SITSAhood, we are so glad you found us!

Tena said...

A B is fantastic Jaime!! Good work!

Threeundertwo said...

That is a totally cute bag! Thanks for the tip!