Hi Readers!

Welcome to my Blog!

I don't post on this blog anymore, but feel free to check the archives for something that interests you.

You can also head over to my new blog, Just Add Laughter. This one is updated very frequently. Be sure to add it to your blog roll!

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

A Meme

Ok, so I read Tena's Blog, and she had this posted. She called it a Meme, but in the world of MySpace, it's a survey. Maybe Miss Tena can tell me why it's called a Meme. So, here we go. Anyone who knows me on MySpace knows I ♥ Surveys.
----------------------------------------------
In your ENTIRE life, have you ever...


gone on a blind date? Nope
skipped school? Only once...and I got a detention for it!
watched someone die? Fortunately, I have never seen someone die. I've been very close to seeing someone die, but she survived (thankfully) and has been going strong for another 2 and a half years (I love you, mi bisabula!)
been to Canada? yes
been to Mexico? yes
Florida? Yes, but only twice, and both times, I was fortunate enough to have visited WDW!
been on a plane? Yes! It's the best way to travel!
been lost? I never get lost...I only start adventures!
been on the opposite side of the country? I've been all over the country!!
gone to Washington, DC? nope...never had the chance
swam in the ocean? yes...but only in the Atlantic...I don't like the Pacific
had your booze taken away by the cops? Nope
cried yourself to sleep? Yes, of course...what woman hasn't??
played cops and robbers? yes
played dolls? yes
recently colored with crayons? Yes, but, like Tena, I prefer the brand new crayons...the kids get the dull ones, since they break them anyway!
sang Karaoke? yes!
paid for a meal with coins only? Yes, I have...thank goodness for the Dollar Menu!
done something you told yourself you wouldn't? yes...do I have to say what?
cheated on an exam? Nope
made prank phone calls? duh!!
laughed until some kind of beverage came out of your nose? Not out the nose, but I have spit it all over the computer screen!!
caught a snowflake on your tongue? yes
danced in the rain? Nope
written a letter to Santa Claus? yes
been kissed under the mistletoe? Nope :(
watched the sunrise with someone you care about? No
been arrested? Nope
blown bubbles? Yes! I love blowing bubbles! It's very relaxing!
gone ice-skating? Once..I got hurt and said never again!
been skinny dipping outdoors? Nope
had a nickname? Too many
been to Africa? nope
eaten cookies for dinner? Duh!
been on TV? Yes
stolen any traffic signs? Nope
been in a car accident? Yes...but only one was "my" fault, according to the insurance.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
What is your....
mother's name? Annie
favorite drink? Iced Tea
favorite alcohol? Smirnoff Green Apple
birthplace? Huntington Beach
favorite vacation spot? Disneyland...anyone who knows me would know this answer!
favorite salad dressing? Ranch or Italian
favorite pie? Pecan
favorite number? 13
favorite movie? I have too many to list here!
favorite holiday? Christmas
favorite food? Mexican and Italian
favorite day of the week? Saturday..that seems to be the only day Jim and I have off together!
favorite brand of body wash? Whatever is on sale and smells
favorite toothpaste? Crest
favorite smell? My kids after a bath
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Do you have any...
tattoos? Yes..I have 2...and I want one or 2 more
body piercings? just my ears
Do you drive a 2-door or 4-door vehicle? 4 doors
What do you do to relax? watch TV, play on the computer, read
How do you see yourself in 10 years? like Tena, with teenage...GIRLS!!!!

1 comment:

Tena said...

damn you for making me go and do my homework. I don't know why it is called a meme, what others called it, lol. Here is what I found....

"For bloggers Memes have become synonymous with internet quizzes, surveys, and novelties that people link to and pass around on their blogs, forums and via email"
::::Smooch:::::