Hi Readers!

Welcome to my Blog!

I don't post on this blog anymore, but feel free to check the archives for something that interests you.

You can also head over to my new blog, Just Add Laughter. This one is updated very frequently. Be sure to add it to your blog roll!

Sunday, June 15, 2008

First workout?

Photobucket

Well, I've already screwed up my first workout.

Today was my first day of summer that I was actually able to sleep in, and I did. I didn't wake up until 10am, and it's already 102 degrees outside! There is NO WAY I am going to run/walk in that heat, which is why I decided to work out early in the morning.

So, I'll make it up tomorrow morning, OR, I'll do a workout in the pool today, which will still get my heart rate up, but at least I'm staying cool.

1 comment:

Tena said...

I think sleep is an important part of any exercise program, I am still working on mastering that part, once I do.... maybe I will start the other parts of exercise, or maybe I will become the champion of the world when it comes to sleep.... yes, I think this is my goal!
HA HA HA!!