Hi Readers!

Welcome to my Blog!

I don't post on this blog anymore, but feel free to check the archives for something that interests you.

You can also head over to my new blog, Just Add Laughter. This one is updated very frequently. Be sure to add it to your blog roll!

Saturday, June 14, 2008

My Babies!!

My babies are gone to grandma's for the summer! My grandparents came and picked them up about 20 minutes ago. The girls were excited and even helped pack up the trunk! I'll probably see them in a couple weeks for the 4th, I need to plan something special. By then, we'll be all moved into the new house, too! Look for pictures from the inside in the next couple days!! :)

1 comment:

Tena said...

I am not sure what I would do with all the free time, if my kids left for longer than a night, lol