Hi Readers!

Welcome to my Blog!

I don't post on this blog anymore, but feel free to check the archives for something that interests you.

You can also head over to my new blog, Just Add Laughter. This one is updated very frequently. Be sure to add it to your blog roll!

Thursday, June 12, 2008

WHOO-HOO!!!!

So yeah, I'm still sick, but....

I just checked my grades for the Spring semester. I already knew I got As in my Geology and Music classes, and was just waiting on my History class. I was afraid I was going to get a D or worse because I missed a huge assignment, which was the same as a test. I must have aced my Final because I GOT A C!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, baby!!

Only 4 more classes to take...2 English classes, another History class, and a Math class! :)

2 comments:

Tena said...

Congratulations Jaime!
Wit woo!!

Unknown said...

Woo hoo, congrats! Feel better soon!