Hi Readers!

Welcome to my Blog!

I don't post on this blog anymore, but feel free to check the archives for something that interests you.

You can also head over to my new blog, Just Add Laughter. This one is updated very frequently. Be sure to add it to your blog roll!

Monday, June 30, 2008

ABC

I wasn't tagged, but threeundertwo posted this a couple days ago and I'm bored and "Walk The Line" just isn't doing it for me. Love Joaquin's voice, though......ok...here we go!


A is for age: 28...less than a year and a half until I'm 30! EEEK...but, that 30th birthday is going to be FAB because I'm celebrating with LPers!
*
B is for burger of choice: mmm......burgers....Whisky River BBQ Burger from Red Robin...no lettuce or tomatoes (ok, bop me on the head...shoulda had a V-8)
*
C is for what kind of car you drive: Well, I'm not able to drive it much now..the alternator's out on it. But it's a 2002 Ford Focus.
*
D is for your dog's name: I don't have a dog. But if I did, I'd name him....umm....I dunno
*
E is for essential item you use everyday: the computer. But really, it would have to be soap..I can't go more than 24 hours without a shower...and I can't sleep if I haven't taken one. TMI? Sorry.
*
F is for favorite TV show at the moment: Well, since most everything's in reruns, I don't have one at the moment. I need to remember to set the VCR (*sigh* I miss my DVR) to record The Bill Engvall Show. During the reglar season, it's CSI, Survivor, Law & Order: SVU...oh, and let's not forget Adam & Jamie on Mythbusters!
*
G is for favorite game: anything that I can play with my girls. Disney Trivia Game is one they can usually beat me at...but that's because they play with the Kids' Cards, and I stack the deck to put the ones I know they don't know at the back of the deck! What a nice mommy, huh?
*
H is for Home State: California, baby!
*
I is for instruments you play: I played the flute in high school. And get this...not only did I found the flute at my grandma's and take it home, but while I was unpacking, I found my music!! So, if I get bored, guess what I'm doing? Oh, and I took a music class last semester, so I can play the flutaphone, too.
*
J is for favorite juice: plain ol' orange juice...but it HAS to be "fresh squeezed." Not that I have to see it squeezed, but it has to say "fresh squeezed" on the container. Like Tropicana. I can't stand Minute Maid. Yuck.
*
K is for whose butt you'd like to kick: my brother's. *sigh*
*
L is for last restaurant at which you ate: hmm.....I think it would have to be Calico's..but we didn't eat there...we had pizza delivered. Does that count??
*
M is for your favorite Muppet: are we talking classic Muppets? Or Sesame Street? Oh, well...either way, it's Kermit.
*
N is for Number of Piercing: 2 in each ear...but I rarely wear earrings. Unless they're my Pirate Earrings.
*
O is for overnight hospital stays: Two...one when I had each of my girls. Then, I stayed overnight with Big Sis when she was admitted in June 2006 for dehydration.
*
P is for people you were with today: Just myself, mostly, until Honey came home, then we spent a little time together. But he's gotta go in to work at 5am, so he went to bed at like, 5.
*
Q is for what you do with your quiet time: Blog. Read. Play on LaughingPlace. Oh, yeah, and lately, I've been unpacking.
*
R is for biggest regret: right now, it's letting my girls spend 3 weeks at grandma's!!!
*
S is for status: Happily taken. :)
*
T is for time you woke up today: 11am. Won't be able to do that once the girls get home, though!
*
U is for what you consider unique about yourself: umm............ummm............can't think of something witty and unique to say LOL
*
V is for vegetable you love: corn...peas....potatoes....raw carrots....
*
W is for worst habit: Like most of you who read my blog, it would have to be spending too much time on the computer. And watching too much TV.
*
X is for x-rays you've had: dental, wrist...I think that's about it
*
Y is for yummy food you ate today: not much...I had a mini pizza, a peanut butter and honey sandwich, and an egg salad sandwich. And iced tea...lots of iced tea.
*
Z is for zodiac: Sagittarius. Because cool people were born in December :)

No comments: