Hi Readers!

Welcome to my Blog!

I don't post on this blog anymore, but feel free to check the archives for something that interests you.

You can also head over to my new blog, Just Add Laughter. This one is updated very frequently. Be sure to add it to your blog roll!

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Nanny 911

So, I found out that they are showing reruns of "Nanny 911" on CMT. I've started recording them, looking for ideas on how to implement a good reward/consequence program for our new household (since apparently, I let them run wild).

Well, unlike "Supernanny," they really don't show how to deal with the children! How am I supposed to learn how to handle my demon-children if I can't see what to do??

Seriously, they're not that bad. I've actually downloaded the Duggar Family's House Guidelines from their website. I've already gone over them with Big Sis, and she broke one of them tonight, by throwing a Boo Boo Bear (you know, the freezer bear that they put on their owies?) at Little Sis and hitting her in the eye. I don't have a set of consequences yet, since they're going to grandma's this weekend, and we're going to be moving, what's the point in starting something new that they'll have to relearn anyway? (Ok, that was a very weird sentence, grammatically.) So, once Jim and I get moved into the new house, we'll work together to create the rules and consequences. Both girls will both have a set of chores they will be required to do every day and week, and rewards for doing them.

So, off to watch more "Nanny 911."

No comments: