Hi Readers!

Welcome to my Blog!

I don't post on this blog anymore, but feel free to check the archives for something that interests you.

You can also head over to my new blog, Just Add Laughter. This one is updated very frequently. Be sure to add it to your blog roll!

Thursday, June 12, 2008

What's wrong with this Blog?

So, I frequently post on a message board, LaughingPlace. My LP friend and blogging buddy, LVBelle (check out MonkeyMemories to read her blog), posts a "would you rather" subject every day.

Anyway, I'm writing this blog in response to that topic. Would you rather...have needles for leg hair or have flares shoot out your nose every time you say a certain word. See if you can figure out what word it is, based on this blog.

So, I'm sitting here watching "Are you smarter than a 5th grader?" I really enjoy this show. I tend to feel smart, especially when I know answer to question person gets wrong. I didn't hear question last guy got wrong, but I probably would have known answer. I think it's cool that if show asks a question a classroom sent in, school gets a new computer lab. And have I mentioned how much Jeff Foxworthy looks like my dad? And he reminds me of him, too. Kind of redneck-ish and geeky. My dad even has mustache and glasses!!

Question: "How many adjectives are in following sentence: 'Sierra runs down the hill.'" (KABOOM!) Guy said 1, but answer is, in fact, 0. And 5th grader Mackenzie got it right...thank goodness for Save!!

So, have you figured out word that makes flares shoot out my nose?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hee hee! Thank you dear! :)