Hi Readers!

Welcome to my Blog!

I don't post on this blog anymore, but feel free to check the archives for something that interests you.

You can also head over to my new blog, Just Add Laughter. This one is updated very frequently. Be sure to add it to your blog roll!

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Six Words Memoir Meme

Tena from I Love My Punky Monkey's tagged me with the "Six Words Memoir Meme".
Here are the rules:
1) Write your own six word memoir
2) Post it on your blog and include a visual illustration if you’d like
3) Link to the person that tagged you in your post, and to the original post if possible so we can track it as it travels across the blogosphere
4) Tag at least five more blogs with links
5) Don’t forget to leave a comment on the tagged blogs with an invitation to play!

Ok..this was a little difficult. There's a line from a song by Sheryl Crow that I love, and remind myself to live by when things get tough. So, I'm going to try and condense it to make my six words:

Want what you've got, not want.

Okay here are the five people I am tagging:

1. LVBelle at monkey memories
2. Jenni at Jiggity Jigg
3. threeundertwo at Lit and Laundry
4. Kira at Although Life May Choose The Music, I Choose The Dance
5. MrsElderP at Pedroza's Place

3 comments:

Jenni said...

This is haaaard! I will have to give it some thought....

Threeundertwo said...

I have to think about this for a while. . .

Kira said...

Yikes! This one is tough...give me a few days to think about it haha. Thanks for tagging me =)